Do you need help with a consumer problem? News4's Call 4 Action is here to help you find solutions.

? Help finding the right city or state agency
? Help with contractors
? Help prevent being scammed
? We can not help with legal issues
? If an attorney is involved, we cannot assist.
Volunteers are available by phone Monday through Friday, 11A to 1P.
Call 615-353-CALL (615-353-2255)
If you need help outside those times scroll down to the complaint form, or mobile users: follow this link.

Call For Action at 615-353-2255

Caresse Jackman

News4 Problem Solver Caresse Jackman is investigating your consumer complaints.